VOICE OF CARMONA'S WEBSITE
Has been Certified by GoDaddy.com
This Web site is secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
Domain Control Verified
GoDaddy.com has verified that the certificate holder controls the domain voiceofcarmona.org.
Site Name: voiceofcarmona.org
Certificate Status: Certificate is valid (4/12/17 2:18 AM to 4/12/20 2:18 AM).
Our Purpose: To advance education by providing publicly available scholarship grants to students in need to be used for post-secondary education, within Canada and in other countries.
Voice of Carmona Worldwide Society (VOCS) started its scholarship program in 2014 in the Philippines. We have twelve VOCS scholars. Six scholars had graduated. We currently have six scholars remaining. They receive Canadian $100 or Philippine Pesos P4,000 every six months, through a cash remittance from VOCS. The remittance fee of about Canadian $10 or PhP400 is paid by VOCS. Our VOCS Directors and Officers screen and select our scholarship applicants. Each scholar must not be related by blood or marriage to our VOCS Officers. Immediate families or "within an arm's length" of VOCS Directors and Officers are disqualified to receive any scholarship grant.
Our scholarship program is being advertised in our VOCS web site and in the social media. Currently, we spend Can$1,200 yearly for our scholarship program. Every six months, we spend Can$600. When VOCS has more funds, each scholar will receive a scholarship grant of Can$100 monthly. Our scholarship is being given for an academic achievement or financial need or a combination of both. Extra curricular activities also count, but are not required. Each applicant must be enrolled in a government or private university or college. A copy of latest income tax return of applicant's parents must be submitted.
A copy of applicant's latest grades, certificate of good moral character and certificate of university registration must also be submitted. If possible, the applicant should have a general average of 80% or above average. Each scholarship application will be processed on an individual or personalized basis. Special consideration will be observed, if needed, e.g., in case of personal or family emergency, sickness or death. Any university or college student can apply for our scholarship. A remittance of Can$100 will be given to each qualified scholar after the processing of scholarship application. VOCS receives a copy of remittance pick up receipt from our scholar after our scholar picks up the remittance. Falsification of documents is a serious offence. Any scholar who is found guilty of falsification will be denied of any scholarship grant.
Scholarship grants will be given indefinitely, depending on VOCS' budget or funds. Each scholar will continue to receive scholarship grants as long as the scholar is enrolled in a university or college, and keeps a good academic record and a good moral character. All documents that we receive are properly filed and recorded. All documents are private and confidential. Some documents, photos and videos are being shared to the public through our VOCS web site and social media. Comments and feedbacks are encouraged for our project improvement. Receipts are filed and documented. Our scholarship info is posted in our VOCS web site and social media.
Our Feeding Event video: Click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yynVo9fsbg
Our Purpose: To relieve poverty by operating a feeding program for individuals or families of low income, within Canada and in other countries.
Currently, we have a food drive and feeding program every six months in a village or barangay in the Philippines. We provide an afternoon meal to the poor families of about one hundred people. It is being held in a free and covered basketball court in the community. Our Voice of Carmona's (VOCS) Directors and Officers screen and choose our feeding program recipients, (i.e., the village with poor people).
Our Feeding Program Coordinator and village leaders select the poor people and poor families for our feeding event. Nutritious and healthy foods and drinks are being served. The meal consists of a big bowl of hot porridge with an egg and chicken or any meat. Each person is also being given a piece of fruit, like apple or banana, etc., and pieces of freshly baked bread, which is made of milk, cheese and fruits.
Each person also receives water and a drink made of milk or fruits. Each selected poor family is being given an exclusive stub or ticket to claim their grocery items. Each selected poor family receives grocery items, consisting of 4.4 lbs. (2 kilos) of uncooked rice, several pieces of freshly baked bread, canned goods, coffee, sugar, powdered milk, etc. About sixty poor families receive the said grocery items.
Each feeding event usually takes about five hours, including set-up and clean-up. Usually, we have about ten unpaid volunteers from the said village, which are enough manpower. Currently, we spend Canadian $900 yearly for our feeding program. Each feeding event costs Can$450 per day. When VOCS has more funds, the feeding event will be monthly and may still cost Can$450 monthly. Our regular budget of Can$450 per feeding event includes feeding supplies, like bowls, forks, spoons, glasses, cups, paper bags and other supplies.
The community provides at no cost or for free the event venue, sound system, tables, chairs and other equipments. Photos and videos are taken and are posted publicly in our VOCS web site and social media. Our feeding event is being posted in our VOCS web site and social media. Receipts are filed and recorded. All our documents are filed and recorded. All documents are private and confidential. Comments and feedback are encouraged for our project improvement.
Celebrating its Twentieth Anniversary! 1998-2018 VOICE OF CARMONA WORLDWIDE SOCIETY (TINIG NG CARMONA)
Voice of Carmona's Twentieth Anniversary Celebration, Second Scholarship Program and Feeding Program Annual Conference, and Fourth Annual General Meeting, in the Philippines, Canada and Worldwide Theme: "Our Voice of Carmona Worldwide Society-Celebrating Twenty Years and Beyond: Worldwide Charity-World-class Scholarship Program and Feeding Program."
Our latest scholarship grants with a total of over Canadian $2,000 were given in July 2018 to our Voice of Carmona's scholars, including the following scholarship awards: SPECIAL AWARDS: 1. Voice of Carmona's Scholar of the Year Award: Prizes: Special VOCS certificate, plus Can$100 2. Voice of Carmona's Excellence Award: Prizes: Special Voice of Carmona certificate, plus Can$100 3. Voice of Carmona's Leadership Award: Prizes: Special Voice of Carmona certificate, plus Can$100 4. Voice of Carmona's Special Graduation Award: Prizes: Special VOCS certificate, plus Can$100
Our Voice of Carmona Worldwide Society is celebrating its Twentieth Anniversary with you and with your prestigious company, business or organization. Voice of Carmona has been incorporated in British Columbia, Canada since October 1, 2014. Voice of Carmona has been a registered Canadian charity since September 17, 2018.
TO DONATE, Please click and see this link thru CanadaHelps.org. Thank you. https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/voice-of-carmona-worldwide-society-tinig-ng-carmona/ or Please make your cheque or bank draft payable to:
VOICE OF CARMONA WORLDWIDE SOCIETY
PO Box 42005, Guildford Post Office
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3R 1S5
Phone no.: (604) 900-1238, Fax no.: (604) 900-1238
Email: email@example.com Our Donor Categories: GOLDEN VOICE: $200 SILVER VOICE: $100 BRONZE VOICE: $50
Our Voice of Carmona’s Official Marketing and Advertising Partners: 1. MIKE VICTORINO: Mortgage & Insurance Advisor New Westminster, British Columbia (BC), Canada, (604) 771-5233 firstname.lastname@example.org, https://www.facebook.com/Mikevmortgages/ 2. YVONNE TAVERA: Realtor, Team 3000 Realty, Vancouver, BC, Cell. no.: (604) 613-1377 Email:email@example.com, https://www.facebook.com/vancouverlistings/ 3. ARNOLD BASCO: Mortgage Specialist, The Mortgage Centre, Surrey, BC, (604) 417-5709 www.mortgagecentre.com 4. CHAD HIPPSLEY: REMAX Realtor, Surrey, BC, Cell: (604) 312-8893 Business: (604) 541-4888, https://www.facebook.com/ChadHippsleyRealEstate/ 5. SIETE BOYS WORLDWIDE GROUP (SBW), Surrey, BC https://www.sieteboys.com 6. SUPER-EUTHANASIA.COM, Surrey, BC https://super-euthanasia.com 7. FloranteAlumia.com Corporation, Surrey, BC https://florantealumia.com
Thank you very much for your unconditional support. Think freely! https://voiceofcarmona.org PO Box 42005, Guildford Post Office, Surrey, BC, Canada V3R 1S5 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (604) 900-1238, Fax: (604) 900-1238
VOICE OF CARMONA'S MANIFESTO: DESCRIPTION OF THE LOGO OF OUR VOICE OF CARMONA (VOCS)
1. Voice of Carmona (Filipino translation: Tinig ng Carmona). Our Voice of Carmona was originally founded as Tinig ng Carmona (Voice of Carmona) on June 12, 1998 in Carmona, Cavite, Philippines as a local publication. It was incorporated on September 3, 1998 in the Philippines as Tinig ng Carmona, Incorporated (Voice of Carmona, Incorporated). It is being represented by the Red Map of the Philippines. 2. VOCS has been Incorporated in British Columbia, Canada since October 1, 2014. 3. The Red Maple Leaf means our VOCS is also a true Canadian. The red maple leaf is a national symbol of Canada and is an element of the official Canadian flag. 4. VOCS became a Worldwide Charity. It is represented by the Whitish Blue Globe. Voice of Carmona has been a registered Canadian charity since September 17, 2018. Our VOCS is a not-for-profit charity. VOCS is not a political association. 5. Altruism means selflessness. It is an “unselfish regard for or devotion to the welfare of others.” (Source: Merriam-Webster's Dictionary). Altruism is the only mission and philosophy of VOCS. It is the brains and heart of VOCS. 6. The Desktop Computer as well as the Golden Scroll and Quill or Feather Pen represent our world-class scholars and worldwide Scholarship Program. Our purpose is to advance education by providing publicly available scholarship grants to students in need to be used for post-secondary education, within Canada and in other countries. 7. The Spoon and Fork as well as the Rice Plants (at the centre of our logo) and the Rusty and Old Broken Chains represent our freedom from worldwide poverty. Our purpose is to relieve poverty by operating a feeding program for individuals or families of low income, within Canada and in other countries. 8. Vade mecum is Latin for “go with me.”Pro patria is Latin for “for my country.” 9. Think Freely means "We create our own destiny. Nobody controls us." 10. The Round and Circular VOCS Logo represents our truth, justice, equality, fairness and freedom worldwide. VOCS Logo Creator: Florante Alumia, RN, President & CEO (Chief Executive Officer), Voice of Carmona, since 1998. VOCS Logo Artwork by: Florante Alumia, RN, Redentor Poblete and Richard Anday Copyright 2016: Voice of Carmona Worldwide Society
Voice of Carmona is a vocal advocate for the hungry and needy. Hunger and poverty are not seasonal. That's why, our year-round food drive, fundraising and projects get so much attention. Devote an afternoon to participate in our event or project and see first-hand the families and communities we help regularly. Reach Out: Work with members in our community and make a difference. Since 1998, Voice of Carmona has been devoting its energy to passionately advocating for the hungry and needy members of our global family. Find out how you can contribute to the future of someone in need, through donations of money and time. Please contact us. Thank you so much for your support.
Donations (cheque, bank draft and online only) are being accepted anytime. Please contact us for details. Thank you very much for your unconditional support.
VOICE OF CARMONA WORLDWIDE SOCIETY PO Box 42005, Guildford Post Office
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3R 1S5 Phone no.: (604) 900-1238, Fax no.: (604) 900-1238 Email: email@example.com
VOICE OF CARMONA'S THEME SONGS:
1. The Impossible Dream (Luther Vandross) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjCIWpfVdsk 2. Next in Line (AfterImage) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xhp2fIu_us 3. My Way (Elvis Presley)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP8HO9TGkbw Disclaimer: The web sites or links that are included in our web site may be copyrighted. -Voice of Carmona Worldwide Society
Voice of Carmona Worldwide Society (Tinig ng Carmona)
Donor or Sponsor Categories Total donations (range)
- Golden Voice and Heart Can$100,000 and Above
- Silver Voice and Heart Can$50,000 to Can$99,999
- Bronze Voice and Heart Can$10,000 to Can$49,999 To all our very generous donors & sponsors, thank you so much for your unconditional support. Think freely!
VOICE OF CARMONA WORLDWIDE SOCIETY:
"SAVE OUR COUNTRIES, HOPE FOR PEACE, PLEASE HELP THOSE IN NEED. Thank you."
The Webmaster of our Voice of Carmona's web site:
Florante Alumia, RN President and CEO since 1998 (Chief Executive Officer) Voice of Carmona Worldwide Society (Tinig ng Carmona) "THINK FREELY!"